Serigraphy Washout Sinks
- Welded polypropylene construction
- Ceiling and splash guards to help minimize spray while cleaning
- Semi-transparent polypropylene back panel fully backlit for easy viewing
- Built-in screen supports hold screens in place while cleaning
- Perforated drain prevents tape from clogging waste system
|Item #||Description||Max Screen Size||Price|
|251201||WDX 36||32" x 44"||Buy Online|
|251202||WDX 48||42" x 44"||Buy Online|
|251203||WDX 60||54" x 44"||Buy Online|
|251205||WDX 72||66" x 44"||Buy Online|
Filtration Option for Washout Sinks:While a washout booth is essential in maintaining an efficient clean room, the disposal of ink and emulsion by-products is critical. Waste solids have the potential to ruin plumbing, septic systems -- or both. Blackline's solution to this problem is the Filter One, an under-sink filtration system that utilizes a dual-tank design to trap ink and emulsion solids before they reach the outflow. The Filter One hooks up to your present plumbing, and when used with biodegradable, non-toxic cleaners, discharge from the system is drain safe. It's extremely easy to operate and fits neatly under any of Blackline's washout booths, making a cost effective waste management system.
- Keeps ink and emulsion out of the septic system
- Simple, compact and efficient
- Ships UPS ground
- For use with biodegradable solvents only
Emulsions, if disposed of in a septic system, will eventually clog the pipes and, if the user is on a private septic system, the tank as well. Bacteria that would normally attack human waste is instead attracted to the emulsion, thus upsetting the chemical balance of the waste system. Blackline's Filter One prevents this, and when used in conjunction with biodegradable solvents renders them drain safe.
Dual-filtration: 70 micron and 20 micron filters
Renders waste emulsion and biodegradable solvents drain safe.
A fully self-contained recirculation unit that is easy to assemble, service and maintain. Constructed of welded polypro with a 20-plus gallon capacity, will accept screens up to 41" tall. Comes with chemical pump and plumbing, power cord, chemically resistant hose, spray nozzle, foot switch and screen supports. Ships UPS.
Max Screen Size: 36" x 32"
24"D x 32"W x 64"H
Max Screen Size: 31" x 35"
- 1450 PSI, 2.0 GPG
- 36" wand
- Power Cord with GFCI for safety
- 26' Hose
- 2.0 HP Electric Motor, 120 V, 19 Amps
- Chemical Injection
- Trigger Gun Multireg Tip
- Adjustable Pressure Model 1500A (50 lbs)
Cam Spray Screen Replacement Wand and Nozzle: